The mission of the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is to to attract visitors and advocate for commerce on Catalina Island. Access information on joining the Chamber or view resources like upcoming board meeting agendas, financials, board of directors, bylaws and contact information.
Our 2019 Visitor Guide is here! Stop by the Visitor Center and pick up a copy or view online!
NEW Member Benefit – Discounts on a Constant Contact Email Marketing Account! Contact Carmen Chavez for all of the details and benefits on this and other member benefits!
The Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is a member of:
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Travel Association (CalTravel)
- Cruise the West
- DMA West (formerly the Western Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus)
- Film Locations in California Statewide (FLICS)
- Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association
- International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association
- Meeting Planners International
- North American Travel Journalists Association (NATJA)
- Society for Incentive Travel Excellence
- Western Association of Chamber Executives (WACE)
- U.S. Travel Association
- Catalina Island MPA Collaborative