Chamber & Visitors Bureau
As the official Destination Marketing Organization of Catalina Island, and a 501(c)(6) nonprofit, we are governed by an elected board of directors and funded in-part through the collection of Transient Occupancy Taxes paid by guests staying in area hotels and vacation rentals.
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is to to attract visitors and advocate for commerce on Catalina Island.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Meet the Chamber Board of Directors.
The Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is a member of:
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Travel Association (CalTravel)
- Cruise the West
- DMA West (formerly the Western Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus)
- Film Locations in California Statewide (FLICS)
- Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association
- International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association
- Meeting Planners International
- North American Travel Journalists Association (NATJA)
- Society for Incentive Travel Excellence
- Western Association of Chamber Executives (WACE)
- U.S. Travel Association
- Catalina Island MPA Collaborative