Catalina Adventurers Wanted
If you spend your time searching for the rush of outdoor adventure, then Catalina is the place for you. Miles of trails and back roads and jagged shorelines are available for you to discover in a variety of heart pumping adventures.
- Bike Catalina's rugged interior
- Hike the depths of the canyons to isolated beaches. Try the new Trans-Catalina Trail that takes you 37.2 miles from one end of the island to the other.
- Go comfort camping in the backcountry - like a hotel, only your room opens to a stunning Catalina Island landscape instead of a lobby!
- Kayak or snorkel along hidden coves
- Scuba dive in the crystal clear waters
- Para-sail high above the coastline
- Sleep under the stars
- Zip from mountain to sea on the new Zip Line Eco Tour for an adventure of a lifetime
- Try walking on the bottom of the sea floor through the kelp forests on the new Sea Trek Undersea Adventure.
Experience a different kind of Island Time that's more wild than mild. No matter how you like your adventures, Catalina has one for you.