Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce
As the official Destination Marketing Organization of Catalina Island, and a 501(c)(6) nonprofit, we are governed by an elected board of directors and funded in-part through the collection of Transient Occupancy Taxes paid by guests staying in area hotels and vacation rentals.
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is to to attract visitors and advocate for commerce on Catalina Island.
CATALINA VISITORS GUIDE: Click here to order our 2016 Catalina Island Visitors Guide or to use the guide online!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Meet the Chamber Board of Directors.
Past Chairmen of the Chamber's Board of Directors
NEW Member Benefit - Discounts on a Constant Contact Email Marketing Account! Contact Carmen Chavez for all of the details and benefits on this and other member benefits!
The Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce is a member of:
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Travel Association (CalTravel)
- Cruise the West
- Film Locations in California Statewide (FLICS)
- Western Association of Chamber Executives (WACE)
- DMA West (formerly the Western Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus)
- U.S Travel Association
- International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association