Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce
CATALINA VISITORS GUIDE: Click here to order our 2013 Catalina Island Visitors Guide or to view the guide online!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Meet the Chamber Board of Directors.
Past Chairmen of the Chamber's Board of Directors
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is to contribute to the economic development of Avalon and all of Catalina Island by selling, marketing and promoting Avalon and Catalina Island as a year-round destination, and to advocate the interests of business members on Catalina Island.
The Five Core Functions of the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce are to:
- Promote the community,
- Build a strong local economy,
- Represent the interests of business at various levels of government,
- Provide networking opportunities, and
- Engage in political action in the interests of business.
NEW Member Benefit - Discounts on a Constant Contact Email Marketing Account! Contact a member of the Chamber staff for details!
The Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce is a member of:
- Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI)
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Travel Industry Association (CalTIA)
- Cruise the West
- Western Association of Chamber Executives (WACE)
- Western Assoication of Convention & Visitors Bureaus (WACVB)